[one-users] Error when deploying the ttylinux tutorial VM

Arturo Equihua arturo at arturoequihua.mx
Mon Jul 4 14:38:46 PDT 2011

Hi all

I am installing an Opennebula 2.2 demo and I got the oned and sunstone
services running. When trying to do the tutorial to deploy my first
VM, I get the following error message after the ttylinux machine tries
to boot (partial view, I picked up what I think are the most relevant
messages):

"error: Internal error unknown disk bus type 'virtio (KVM)'
"Error deploying virtual machine: error: Failed to create domain from
/var/lib/one//4/images/deployment.0"

I made sure the oneadmin account had ownership of the /srv/cloud
directory in the node machine. I also tried the disk bus type IDE
without success.

Any ideas that could help?

Best regards

--

Arturo Equihua
Phone +52 1 818 656 8098

"To suceed in the global economy, have a good idea, a good education
and a good Internet connection".