[one-users] Network for VMs

Khoa Nguyen vankhoa011 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 08:37:22 PDT 2011

Hj Tien Dat!

If you want to allocate IP address for VMs exactly, you should read [1] . It
just runs with .img which installs linux  . There are another way to get IP
 address when you have dhcp server but I don't try it. You can read [2].

[1] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel2.2:cong
[2] http://www.mail-archive.com/users@lists.opennebula.org/msg03010.html
On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 9:59 AM, Tien Dat Luu
<luutiendat.working at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello everybody!
> I have successfully created virtual machines (VMs) but now I meet trouble
> with virtual networks (VNs). It seems likely that VN templates of Opennebula
> do not work for me. I would like to install dhcp3-server on 2 host machines
> in order to provide IP addresses to VMs which were created on those hosts.
> My question is that does anybody try this yet?
> Or I have to install dhcp3-server on 1 VM and use it to provide IP
> addresses for the other VMs?
> Thank you!

Nguyễn Vũ Văn Khoa
Đại học Khoa Học Tự Nhiên TP HCM