[one-users] Schema changes for 2.4

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Fri Jul 1 03:49:43 PDT 2011

Hi Ted,

As you may know, there's a new onedb cli command in 3.0 that will help with
that task.
Unfortunately, it only migrates DBs from a 2.X opennebula, not from any
development stage.

We'll write a guide to help with the migration to the new release.

Meanwhile, you can find out what changed from your previous snapshot to the
current one comparing src/onedb/1.rb, or creating a new DB and comparing the
schema (sqlite3 one.db ".schema" if you are using sqlite).

The schema will keep changing for a few weeks, we are still developing the
ACL rules.
If we introduce any changes after the beta release, 'onedb upgrade' will
take care of them.

Best regards,
Carlos.

--