[one-users] ttylinux image for xen

Roger Pau Monné roger.pau at entel.upc.edu
Fri Jul 1 00:30:03 PDT 2011

You can easily create Xen images using xen-create-image under Debian
or another tool included with your distribution (I don't remember the
name of the tool for Ubuntu or Fedora/CentOS). Under NetBSD Dom0 you
can create NetBSD DomU PVs easily using the NetBSD install CD and a
special installation kernel located at:

ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-5.1/amd64/binary/kernel/

Also you can install a Linux HVM machine and convert it afterwards to
a PV machine by replacing the kernel with a special Xen kernel.

Regards, Roger.