[one-users] xen version for OpenNebula 2.0

Steven Timm timm at fnal.gov
Sat Jan 29 17:19:58 PST 2011

The Xen that ships with CentOS and SL is significantly older
than 3.4.3--it is the equivalent of 3.1.2 even though the rpm
says it is 3.0.3.  That is what I have installed on
the xen part of my opennebula cloud and it is workign for me.
I have 2.6.18-194.32.1.el5xen kernel installed both on VM host
dom0 and on cloud domU and it is working fine.

There are a few applications where KVM just doesn't cut it.
One of them is running a mysql server.

Steve Timm