[one-users] Interact with running VM

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Fri Jan 14 05:44:39 PST 2011

Dear Filippo,

What I find strange is that the snapshot create operation fails
because it cannot find the snapshot it is trying to create. Isn't that
the error message from the snapshot-revert operation? Maybe we should
forward this to the libvirt mailing list.

Regards,

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco | dsa-research.org/tinova
Virtualization Technology Engineer / Researcher