[one-users] live migration

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Fri Jan 14 03:07:40 PST 2011

Dear Paolo,

You can extend the TM driver to query the core for the list of
physical hosts registered, but it requires a bit of fiddling with the
OCA library.

As an alternative, maybe libvirt hooks can be used to refresh the configuration.

Regards,

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco | dsa-research.org/tinova
Virtualization Technology Engineer / Researcher