[one-users] ruby oca gem error

Daniel Molina Aranda danmolin at fdi.ucm.es
Wed Jan 12 08:57:36 PST 2011

Hi all,

The CommandManager file is required in the ImageRepository for managing
datablocks. We are doing some changes in the ImageRepository implementation
that will remove this dependency.

Until these changes are included in the upcoming releases you will have to
manually add this file to the gem path, if you want to use the datablock
functionality.

Regards.

On 12 January 2011 17:28, Olivier Sallou <olivier.sallou at irisa.fr> wrote:

> just for info:
>
> CommandManager is delivered with opennebula ruby library, but not in oca
> gem nor as an other gem dependency.
> oca needs this lib, at least as a require, don't know if really used...
>
> Olivier
>
> Le 1/12/11 5:16 PM, John Dewey a écrit :
>
>  Hi Oliver -
>>
>> I'll take a look and get back to you.
>>
>> John
>>
>> On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 12:58 AM, Olivier Sallou
>> <olivier.sallou at irisa.fr>  wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>> I have an issue with the oca gem.
>>>
>>> I get an error about CommandManager (require, no such file to load)
>>>
>>> I use the oca gem on a remote computer, so one is not installed locally.
>>> Is
>>> it an error, or should I install something else ?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> Olivier

Daniel Molina, Cloud Technology Engineer/Researcher
DSA Research Group: web http://dsa-research.org and blog
http://blog.dsa-research.org
OpenNebula Open Source Toolkit for Cloud Computing:
http://www.OpenNebula.org