[one-users] Problems with one_auth_mad authentication.

Carsten.Friedrich at csiro.au Carsten.Friedrich at csiro.au
Mon Jan 31 19:57:12 PST 2011

I'm trying to use the ldap authentication addon, but have some problems (with OpenNebula-2.0.1). All works as expected if I submit incorrect credentials with a request. However when I submit correct credentials it does  "send_message('AUTHENTICATE', RESULT[:success],  request_id, user, token)" as expected and then oned dies without a trace.

I noticed that it shows the same behavior if I use ":authentication: simple", so it does not seem to be a problem of the LDAP component.

The problem disappears when I comment out:

#AUTH_MAD = [
#    executable = "one_auth_mad" ]

again.

Any idea how to debug this or what could have gone wrong?

Thanks,
Carsten