[one-users] Migrating from 1.2/1.4 to 2.x : official support ?

Damien Raude-Morvan drazzib at drazzib.com
Sun Jan 23 23:53:43 PST 2011

Hi everyone,

Since I'm a user of several OpenNebula versions (1.4 and 2.0) and a packager
of latest one (2.0.1), I'm wondering about upgrade process between all this.

I've asked the same question last September and Ruben S. Montero answered to
me that this "[Opennebula team members] are thinking about this" [1] :)
I've also found the following reports which seems to provide some scripts /
ideas
for implementation :
- upgrade from 1.2 to 1.4 [2]
- upgrade from 1.4 to 2.0 [3]

So is there any official support of upgrade process planned for 2.2 ?
Is there scripts which will work for mysql + sqlite ?

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

[1] http://lists.opennebula.org/pipermail/users-opennebula.org/2010-
September/002865.html
[2] http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/181