[one-users] OCCI - architecture definition ?

Daniel Molina Aranda danmolin at fdi.ucm.es
Thu Jan 20 08:32:46 PST 2011

Hi,

That attribute is not supported in OpenNebula 2.0.1 OCCI implementation, but
it will be included in upcoming releases.

Regards.

On 22 December 2010 11:08, Strutz, Marco <
marco.strutz at fokus-extern.fraunhofer.de> wrote:

> Hi.
>

> I had a look into the current occi-specification draft [1]. It turned out
> that the ‘architecture’ is part of it:
>

>             Attribute:       occi.compute.architecture
>
>             Type:              Enum {x86,x64}
>
>             Multiplicity:  0..1
>
>             Mutability:    Mutable

> Is it supported (or at least planned) by the Opennebula OCCI template
> definition?
>

> [1]
> http://forge.ogf.org/sf/docman/do/downloadDocument/projects.occi-wg/docman.root.drafts.occi_specification/doc16162
>

> Thanks, Marco

Daniel Molina, Cloud Technology Engineer/Researcher
DSA Research Group: web http://dsa-research.org and blog
http://blog.dsa-research.org
OpenNebula Open Source Toolkit for Cloud Computing:
http://www.OpenNebula.org