[one-users] Problem with opennebula host KVM

CLABAUT, Emmanuel e.st.clabaut at sqltechnologies.com
Fri Jan 14 08:08:01 PST 2011

Hello,

I have installed opennebula and one of my host have a problem, opennebula
can't seen totalcpu, cpuspeed, totalmemory of this host. And I don't
understand why. I have installed Kvm, Opennebula-node with
./node-install.sh.
And cause of this problem, i can't launch VM, it remains in pending state.

Here is an output of onehost list :
 onehost list
  ID NAME              CLUSTER  RVM   TCPU   FCPU   ACPU    TMEM    FMEM
STAT
  11 192.168.2.4       default    0      0      0    100      0K  139.1G
on

Here is an output of onehost show 11 :
onehost show 11
HOST 11 INFORMATION
ID                    : 11
NAME                  : 192.168.2.4
CLUSTER               : default
STATE                 : MONITORED
IM_MAD                : im_kvm
VM_MAD                : vmm_kvm
TM_MAD                : tm_ssh

HOST SHARES
MAX MEM               : 0
USED MEM (REAL)       : 3063644
USED MEM (ALLOCATED)  : 0
MAX CPU               : 0
USED CPU (REAL)       : 0
USED CPU (ALLOCATED)  : 0
RUNNING VMS           : 0

MONITORING INFORMATION
ARCH=x86_64
CPUSPEED=0
FREECPU=0.0
FREEMEMORY=145890140
HOSTNAME=SRV03-KVM
HYPERVISOR=kvm
MODELNAME=Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU X5650 @ 2.67GHz
NETRX=0
NETTX=0
TOTALCPU=0
TOTALMEMORY=0
USEDCPU=0.0
USEDMEMORY=3063644

Here is an output of ruby -wd kvm.rb (exécuté sur l'host) :
ruby -wd kvm.rb
kvm.rb:67: warning: global variable `$total_cpu' not initialized
kvm.rb:68: warning: global variable `$total_cpu' not initialized
HYPERVISOR=kvm
kvm.rb:92: warning: global variable `$total_cpu' not initialized
TOTALCPU=0
kvm.rb:93: warning: global variable `$cpu_speed' not initialized
CPUSPEED=0
kvm.rb:95: warning: global variable `$total_memory' not initialized
TOTALMEMORY=0
USEDMEMORY=3069604
FREEMEMORY=145884212
FREECPU=0.0