[one-users] how to force vm status reset

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Wed Jan 12 02:37:22 PST 2011

Hi Olivier,

To date, the only option to restart a VM is if it is in the "UNKNOWN"
state, you can restart it.

Notwithstanding, we are in the process of adding other means to
relaunch and reboot a VM without changing its ID. Stay tuned for
future releases.

Regards,

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco | dsa-research.org/tinova
Virtualization Technology Engineer / Researcher