[one-users] HELP: How to communicate with ONE XMLRPC?

Javier Fontan jfontan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 01:43:28 PST 2011

You can take a look at ruby [1] and python [2] OCA libraries or the
management console [3]. This last one is developed in php and may be
easier for you to use as an example.

[1] they are included in OpenNebula (src/oca/ruby or
$ONE_LOCATION/lib/ruby/OpenNebula)
[2] http://opennebula.org/software:ecosystem:python_bindings
[3] http://opennebula.org/software:ecosystem:management_console

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 8:13 AM, ocoral <ocoral at h3c.com> wrote:
> Now I’m using ONE as my VMs management tool, I don’t like CLI, so I want
> develop a GUI program based on HTML to communicate with ONE. I know that the
> ONE had provided the XMLRPC interfaces, but I don’t know how to communicate
> with the XMLRPC listener embedded in ONE.  I found some examples in the
> http://www.opennebula.org/documentation:rel2.0:api. Unfortunately, I don’t
> know how to use them, anybody has examples?
>
> Thanks a lot in advance.
>
> OuShanhu

Javier Fontan, Grid & Virtualization Technology Engineer/Researcher