[one-users] query regarding opennebula

Yamini L yami.lp88 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 02:56:04 PST 2011

Hi all,

I am a newbie to this. I have read about opennebula and its functionalities.

I want to enhance grid by adding cloud resources. Already, i have used
gridway  and globus toolkit. Hence, i want to know whether its possible to
extend that setup with opennebula.

The actual thing that i want to know is whether it is possible to move some
jobs that are scheduled on grid (especially the one's that get delayed or
those that are about to be rescheduled) to a cloud resource and get it
executed there.

Also, throw some light on how this can be done.

Thanks in advance.

Yamini.L
College of Engineering, Guindy