[one-users] tm_context bug

Javier Fontan jfontan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 10:31:21 PST 2011

tm_context.sh for ssh uses these lines to distinguish both kinds of
installation:

--8<------
if [ -z "$ONE_LOCATION" ]; then
       TMP_DIR="/var/lib/one/$DST_HASH"
else
       TMP_DIR="$ONE_LOCATION/var/$DST_HASH"
fi
------>8--

So it should work. Am I missing something?

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 2:51 PM, Olivier Sallou <olivier.sallou at irisa.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
> there is an issue with tm_context.sh when using contextualisation.
> As shown below tmp dir used is:
>
> TMP_DIR="$ONE_LOCATION/var/$DST_HASH"
>
> However, in open nebula system-wide install, this is set to /var/XXXX and
> opennebula user does not have rights to create dirs in /var (or user should
> be root).
>
> This should be set to a /var/opennebula/XXXX where one user would have
> access to /var/opennebula
>

> Regards
>
> Olivier
>
> --
> gpg key id: 4096R/326D8438  (pgp.mit.edu)
> Key fingerprint = 5FB4 6F83 D3B9 5204 6335  D26D 78DC 68DB 326D 8438

Javier Fontan, Grid & Virtualization Technology Engineer/Researcher