[one-users] client package

Zeeshan Ali Shah zashah at pdc.kth.se
Fri Feb 25 05:50:17 PST 2011

Yes i did , what ruby, xml libs etc are needed ?   or just ruby needed.

I  tried it and works , just need a list of installed pacakges which
client need to install..

i can get the list of packages needed by opennebula full , but what are
needed only for clients .. I think Ruby is enough only ?  or xmlrpc or ?

Zeeshan