[one-users] error in configuration files of Open Nebula

Javier Fontan jfontan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 06:16:30 PST 2011

OpenNebula express is meant to be an easy installation with default
parameters in a pristine system. If you want to tweak things, like the
name of the user, etc, then you should better do the installation
manually.

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 12:45 PM, Vivek Shrivastava
<shrivastava.vivex at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> while installing open nebula express I'm getting this error message:-
>
> ./install.sh: line 113: /home/oneadmin/.bashrc: No such file or directory
> ./install.sh: line 116: /home/oneadmin/.one-env: No such file or directory
>
> My questions are:-
> (1) installing it messages user oneadmin already exist (so I commented that
> line in install.sh then i got message bove)
> (1) What to do now? Should I create this directory and files from my side?
> (2) my home will be /home or /home/vivek (by cd ~) ?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> --
> From,
>
> Vivek Shrivastava

Javier Fontan, Grid & Virtualization Technology Engineer/Researcher