[one-users] possibility to deploy new VM from one VM

Olivier Sallou olivier.sallou at irisa.fr
Wed Feb 23 08:49:57 PST 2011

Hi,
I am seeking advise on best way to  deploy VMs from an other one under
Open Nebula.

My concern is specifically on Context usage and Context files.

There is the OCCI interface, but it does not seem to be able to transfer
files.
An example could be:
I have a master VM. My master VM wants to deploy X new slave VMs (using
occi or other), but I want to put my master public ssh key in the slave
VMs (or the user public key given to the master at deploy time) to be
able to ssh between thre master and the slaves.

Thanks

Olivier

--
gpg key id: 4096R/326D8438  (pgp.mit.edu)
Key fingerprint = 5FB4 6F83 D3B9 5204 6335  D26D 78DC 68DB 326D 8438