[one-users] Where should kernel and initrds be stored for run vms?

Zeeshan Ali Shah zashah at pdc.kth.se
Wed Feb 23 01:39:00 PST 2011

The kernel and Initrd have to available on nodes through NFS or you copy
them by hand. It does not transfer like image/disk . (at the moment)

i hope it answer your question.

BR

Zeeshan

On 02/23/2011 09:24 AM, shamaya wrote:
> Hi,
> When I stored the kernel, initrd and root disk in a floder on the
> front end, onevm complian about can not find kernel and initrd file.
> Then I store root disk on the front end and store kernel and initrd on
> the cluster node it works.
> Does it must store kernels and initrds on work nodes?
> Regards
> 2011-02-23

Regards

Zeeshan Ali Shah
System Administrator
PDC-Center for High Performance Computing
KTH-Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
+46 8 790 9115