[one-users] non-standard network design option?

Whiffen, Richard Richard_Whiffen at cable.comcast.com
Thu Feb 17 16:08:49 PST 2011

I don't know why I didn't think of that Ruben, great troubleshooting idea.  I added a VNC/graphics config to the vm config and recreated it.  Now I can see what's going on, and it's pretty simple.  It's not setting the netmask correctly.

On the one hand, It Works!
On the other hand, how do I set the netmask correctly?  I'm trying to do this:

CONTEXT=[
  GATEWAY=10.21.164.1,
  HOSTNAME=ttylinux,
  IP=10.21.167.111,
  NETMASK=255.255.252.0,
  NS=10.21.164.97,
  TARGET=hdb ]

It would seem that neither GATEWAY, nor NETMASK work from a CONTEXT perspective.  Our my definitions wrong?

Rich
--
Rich Whiffen
richard_whiffen at cable.comcast.com<applewebdata://BC215736-71C2-46D5-8255-FA734AFE6DFC/richard_whiffen@cable.comcast.com>