[one-users] bug in image.rb HOOK? ('onevm saveas' command)

Marco Strutz marco.strutz at desy.de
Fri Feb 11 04:03:51 PST 2011

Hi Carlos.

You have saved my day. I had a look at the acpi deamon inside my vm: it
wasn't running. As soon as I have repaired the configuration the acpi
signals were successfully passed into the machine and the "onevm
shutdown" works again.
Thank you!

Just for clarification: As soon as the vm shuts down by itself (for
whatever reason) opennebula has no chance to successfully run the
complete chain of the "saveas" workflow??

regards
Marco