[one-users] Installing open nebula

Paolo Smiraglia paolo.smiraglia at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 12:31:53 PST 2011

> I want to start using OpneNebula. I have Linux Ubuntu 10.04 LTS. And i have
> downloaded opennebula_express-2.0.tar.gz.
> Everything looks just fine. But during install i have never asked for
> oneadmin password, and i can find it anywhere, so can you help me i this
> case. Does setup creates oneadmin with default password or where i can find
> it.

Hi Nerijus!

I have not experience with express version of OpenNebula, but AFAIK
for the "oneadmin" user the local/remote login with password is
disabled.

You have to setup the ssh key authentication for "oneadmin" user on
every cloud node as explained here: [1] section User Account.

Best,

   PAOLO

LINK LIST
[1] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel2.0:plan