[one-users] VM Life-Cycle

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartins at fdi.ucm.es
Tue Feb 8 02:14:37 PST 2011

Hi Taylor,

The save state is an intermediate state, in which the VM's state in being
saved. After that is completed, the VM should change to the "suspended"
state.

If the VM is stuck in the "save" state, you should check the logs for any
error. Please check oned.log, or VAR_LOCATION/<vm_id/vm.log.

Regards,
Carlos Martín, Cloud Technology Engineer/Researcher
DSA Research Group: web http://dsa-research.org and blog
http://blog.dsa-research.org
OpenNebula Open Source Toolkit for Cloud Computing:
http://www.OpenNebula.org