[one-users] passwordless ssh between onehosts

Olivier Sallou olivier.sallou at irisa.fr
Fri Feb 4 08:01:10 PST 2011

if your oneadmin homedir is mounted, all you need is to put each host
key on authorized keys, no exponential combination.

Indeed, this is quite hard to manage if you use a local homedir for each
host.

Olivier

--
gpg key id: 4096R/326D8438  (pgp.mit.edu)
Key fingerprint = 5FB4 6F83 D3B9 5204 6335  D26D 78DC 68DB 326D 8438