[one-users] how to run open nebula express on single machine.

Vivek Shrivastava shrivastava.vivex at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 05:35:04 PST 2011

Hi all,

OpenNebula express (I want to use it in any way) installer requires at least
two nodes, one that will act as the frontend, and at least one worker node,

but I only have one machine (connected in my universities network),

also it requires to hook network bridges (I don't know what it is) & network
interfaces,

What changes should I do to run open nebula front end & worker node on my
single machine (not supporting VT, but its OK i'll run only ubuntu VM).

Please don't say to download & install opennebula from source, & leave
opennebula express.

--
From,

Vivek Shrivastava