[one-users] onevm migrate problem

Muhammad Daif daif.control at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 15:50:56 PST 2011

Hi all,

 I installed opennebula using the express-install script. I used the
ttylinux image found on the website. I managed to run the image successfully
and I could SSH to the VM. I had a problem to migrate from one node to the
other using "onevm migrate" command. The images are transfered successfully
after the VM states change from SAVE_MIGRATE to PROLOG_MIGRATE. However,
when the state becomes "boot" it sticks in that state and it never changes
to "runn" state. I would really appreciate your help.

I use Ubuntu Desktop 10.04, Opennebula 2.0.1 express-install script
I added the nodes with (im_kvm vmm_kvm tm_ssh)
The VM log file is attached along with Oned.log file

--
Muhammad Ahmad Daif