[one-users] error in configuration files of Open Nebula

Vivek Shrivastava shrivastava.vivex at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 03:45:48 PST 2011

Hi,

while installing open nebula express I'm getting this error message:-

./install.sh: line 113: /home/oneadmin/.bashrc: No such file or directory
./install.sh: line 116: /home/oneadmin/.one-env: No such file or directory

My questions are:-
(1) installing it messages user oneadmin already exist (so I commented that
line in install.sh then i got message bove)
(1) What to do now? Should I create this directory and files from my side?
(2) my home will be /home or /home/vivek (by cd ~) ?

Thanks in advance.

--
From,

Vivek Shrivastava