[one-users] 回复: RE: VM can not start, STATE is always PEND, NO error info output( system locale cause it!!!)

shamaya shamaya at 126.com
Mon Feb 21 18:15:50 PST 2011

Thanks for your replay!
I have resolved this problem by change the system locale to English. Now My "onehost list" output is nice:

$ onehost list
  ID NAME              CLUSTER  RVM   TCPU   FCPU   ACPU    TMEM    FMEM STAT
   5 work-node1        default    0    100     99    100  497.3M  369.9M   on
   9 front-end         default    0    100     94    100 1002.4M  824.7M   on

Yuelin
2011-02-22

shamaya