[one-users] datablocks continued

Carsten.Friedrich at csiro.au Carsten.Friedrich at csiro.au
Tue Feb 15 21:08:58 PST 2011

Hi Javier,

Thanks for that. I think this article needs to be updated to cater for the new image repository. Especially I think it needs to be extended to rebase images on saveas. If I understand things correctly, currently OpenNebula will allow a user to delete the base image as OpenNebula thinks the image is no longer in use once the VM is done. If images are not rebased they will no longer work if the base image is deleted.

Carsten