[one-users] Little help with first building cloud

matheus tor4 matheusifal at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 18:54:43 PST 2011

Hello everybody.

I finally have access to my running VM. For this I used VNC.
But my access  brought me more several doubts about VMs usage and other
questions.

1 - Sunstone dont show me the real IP address of my VM. This show me only a
lease get from virtual network. I only see the real IP using 'ifconfig'
inside my VM (using VNC). Does exist a way to publish the real address of
VMs without have to access them with VNC?

2 - Why I can't start more than one VM with a unique template?

3 - Why my dashboard shows me nothing, even when I have a running VM?

Very thanks for all the help until the moment.

Merry Christmas for all!
See you soon.

On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 12:39 PM, richard -rw- weinberger <
richard.weinberger at gmail.com> wrote:

> Please, read some papers on networking basics.
>
> --
> Thanks,
> //richard

Matheus Torquato