[one-users] Can't Log Into Sunstone

Hutson Betts hut101 at tamu.edu
Thu Dec 22 21:12:09 PST 2011

I haven't tried with any other browsers. Chromium has the added benefit
for me that it will except the self-signed certificate I use for the
OpenNebula server. Other browsers won't.

The version of Chromium is:
6.0.472.63 (59945) Built on Debian 6.0, running on Debian 6.0.3

--
Hutson Betts
Computer Science and Engineering