[one-users] OCCI opennebula user authentication 401 failure

Stefano Ghio steghio at eng.it
Tue Dec 20 07:29:19 PST 2011

Cheers,

On 20/12/11 16.09, Daniel Molina wrote:
> Hi Stefano,
> You have to hash the password before sending it with curl
Yes, I was wondering if I could send the plain text password instead of
hashing that before
> The authentication cannot be disabled from the configuration file. It
> would need a bit of hacking, but if you are interested I can show you
> what changes should be made in the code.

Thanks but I will stick with the basic authentication then

Regards
--
Dr. Stefano Ghio - ENG Engineering Italy

Website: http://groglogs.blogspot.com/

*If you received this message but you are not its recipient, please
ignore it and warn me, thank you.*