[one-users] Removing old VMs

Hutson Betts hut101 at tamu.edu
Thu Dec 15 16:02:37 PST 2011

Dear Richard,

This is not necessarily an answer to your question, but if you'll
consider taking a look at Feature #1026 that I created on the dev site.

I can understand that all reference material associated with a VM would
remain even when the VM is in the "DONE" state since technically that is
an acceptable state for the VM to exist. There could exist a scenario
where the user would like access to deployment files, logs, etc.

However, it would be nice if there was a method to clear-out all data
related to VMs. That's where Feature #1026 comes in. Currently, even
deleting a VM leaves all its files laying around.

--
Hutson Betts
Computer Science and Engineering