[one-users] migrate error

Ruben S. Montero rsmontero at opennebula.org
Tue Dec 13 14:14:52 PST 2011

Hi

I've seen a similar error when there are no enough permissions for
oneadmin. Maybe you can try to submit a VM to cluster1 directly and
see if that works. Also you may want to double check your libvirt
configuration in cluster1 (i.e. oneadmin in kvm and libvirt groups for
example)

Cheers

Ruben

On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 12:08 AM, Dian Djaelani <djaelani at maxindo.net.id> wrote:
> helo all,
>
> i have trouble with migrate form node1 to node2, but it error
> this error message is :
>
> Thu Dec  8 06:01:40 2011 [VMM][E]: migrate: Command "virsh --connect
> qemu:///system migrate --live one-60 qemu+ssh://cluster1/system" failed.
> Thu Dec  8 06:01:40 2011 [VMM][E]: migrate: error: operation failed: failed
> to retrieve chardev info in qemu with 'info chardev'
>
> anyone can help me??
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Dian Djaelani
> djaelani at maxindo.net.id

Ruben S. Montero, PhD
Project co-Lead and Chief Architect
OpenNebula - The Open Source Toolkit for Data Center Virtualization