[one-users] error status on disk image

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Mon Dec 12 08:28:51 PST 2011

Hi,

I assume you are using the 3.1 development version.
This is a new security feature to prevent users from registering any file
readable by oneadmin.

/var/lib/one is by default a restricted directory, you can configure the
behaviour in /var/lib/one/remotes/image/fs/fsrc, check the Image Repository
documentation for more info [1].

You can also check the new features and main changes in the compatibility
guide [2]

Regards.

[1] http://www.opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.2:image_repo#configuration
[2] http://www.opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.2:compatibility