[one-users] [help] How to connet to a virtual machine?

Fabian Wenk fabian at wenks.ch
Sun Dec 11 03:49:06 PST 2011

Hello Cat

On 11.12.2011 03:12, cat fa wrote:
> You meat I should set up DHCP server on my host?

You did write, that your server got his IP 1.185.2.21 trough
DHCP, so on then I guess on the LAN with probably 1.185.2.0/24 is
already a DHCP server running, so this one should also provide
the IP addresses to your VM, as they are through the bridge in
the same LAN.

Login in through VNC and check if they not already got an IP with
'ifconfig' or 'ifconfig -a' to see all interfaces including the
assigned MAC address (which you then could register in the DHCP
to assign the corresponding IP address).

bye
Fabian