[one-users] Documentation

Hutson Betts hut101 at tamu.edu
Tue Dec 6 10:19:52 PST 2011

Dear Daniel,

It was a minor point. If you look for the following in the document you
linked:

Entry Resources (ER)
        GET: to list the information associated with that resource
        PUT: to update the resource (only supported by the COMPUTE
        resource)
        DELETE: to delete the resource

You can see that it calls out the COMPUTE resource. It's the same with
the v3.0 OCCI API documentation.

Also, thank you for taking into consideration my suggestion.

--
Hutson Betts
Computer Science and Engineering