[one-users] sunstone and vnc display

Héctor Sanjuán hsanjuan at opennebula.org
Tue Dec 6 02:07:29 PST 2011

Hello,

noVNC is an external vendor and the issues you arise seem to be mostly
related to it. I will have a look to the vnc window size nevertheless
and see if it can be improved from our side.

Still, I would recommend that you also report problems to the original
authors (https://github.com/kanaka/noVNC/issues), as maybe they can give
better advices and/or fix any broken things.

Héctor Sanjuán
OpenNebula Developer