[one-users] 回复: problem with user authentication in Sunston

Daniel Molina dmolina at opennebula.org
Fri Dec 2 09:29:59 PST 2011

Hi,

2011/11/28 davood ghatreh <davood.gh2000 at gmail.com>:
> Yes, that's a problem by itself, but for now, I can't authenticate any
> created users in OpenNebula. Last night, I tried to install a fresh Oned on
> another server. I could successfully create users and login to control panel
> using them, so it seems that there is some problems with my opennebula
> installation. anyway, thanks for the advise : )

Sunstone in OpenNebula 3.1 uses a cache to authenticate the users.
After creating a new user you must restart Sunstone if you want to
login with this new user. This behavior has been modified in the
master branch, and restarting Sunstone is not needed anymore.

Cheers.

--
Daniel Molina
www.OpenNebula.org | dmolina at opennebula.org | @OpenNebula