[one-users] novnc problem

davood ghatreh davood.gh2000 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 03:29:44 PST 2011

Dear Dian,

As much as I know, it has nothing to do with your hypervisor layer. of
curse your oned server should see the hypervisor layer using an internal
network.

if you get the proper reply by telnet command, so I think there should be a
problem with your computer. Have you tried to change the computer or use
another computer which is not in the same network?

at las, you should see what the perl says when you are trying to connect.
to do so, again check the processes:

ps aux |grep VNC

you'll get something like this:

oneadmin 24346  0.0  0.2 249764 10632 ?        S    21:19   0:00 python
/usr/share/one/noVNC/utils/wsproxy.py 35784 yourMTSname:5908

then kill the task by:

kill 24346

then run the task by oneadmin user:

su oneadmin
python /usr/share/one/noVNC/utils/wsproxy.py 35784 yourMTSname:5908

then you will see following:

[root at gui 21]# python /usr/share/one/noVNC/utils/wsproxy.py 35784
yourMTSname:5908
WebSocket server settings:
  - Listen on :35784
  - Flash security policy server
  - No SSL/TLS support (no cert file)
  - proxying from :35784 to yourMTSname:5908

and a console, waiting for connection appears. then try to connect to noVNC
using your browser and check the ssh console to see what appears. It will
help you to get the problem fixed.

Thanks
Davood