[one-users] Experiments with haizea and OpenNebula

davood ghatreh davood.gh2000 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 13:42:21 PST 2011

Dear Paulo,

you can manage all your servers using OpenNebula and prepare your own cloud
and even offer private cloud using VDC. I suggest to install the controller
(oned server) on CentOS6-64, and I can provide you with the stepwise
procedure if you want.

My experience is, if you install it properly, you will enjoy a real meaning
of a cloud concepts.

Thanks
Davood