[one-users] x509 Auth Failing after 24 hours

Anthony Tiradani tiradani at fnal.gov
Thu Dec 15 08:31:44 PST 2011

Hi,

I am trying to setup OpenNebula with x509 authentication.  I am using
sqlite as the DB back end for now.  I am following the documentation
here: http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.0:x509_auth

I've configured everything correctly as far as I can tell.  I can
successfully use x509 to login, but after 24 hours (no matter what I set
the expire time to with the --time argument) I get error messages saying
that the user couldn't be authenticated.

I've tried re-running the "oneuser login ..." command to no avail.  The
only thing that works is if I delete one.db and restart OpenNebula.
Then I can log in just fine, but all the configuration that I have done
is lost.  What do I have to do to fix this?

Thanks,

--
Anthony Tiradani
tiradani at fnal.gov