[one-users] version of license recommend for ESXi 4.1

PJ PJ igranjo at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 13 00:55:29 PST 2011

I have a question, the message was:"error HTTP response code 500 for call to 'RegisterVM_Task'. Fault:ServerFaultCode - fault.RestrictedVersion.summary" you told me I could find the way to solve the problem in this URL:http://lists.opennebula.org/pipermail/users-opennebula.org/2011-February/003906.html

and now, I have a new question: the new version of vmware drivers for OpenNebula 3.0 have the same problem, is it true?
What version of license you recommend for ESXi 4.1, to avoid this problem?
Thanks in advance  >Message: 3