[one-users] application integration (service publishing) in OpenNebula?

biro lehel lehel.biro at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 10 11:06:14 PST 2011

Hello.

Suppose I have successfully set up a private cloud using OpenNebula. It is only an experimental approach, so I only have 3 phyisical machines: a main node and two cluster (worker) nodes.

My question is the following: I have a three-tier (interface, business logic, data logic) web application, which I want to integrate in OpenNebula (that is, to publish it as a service). How can I accomplish this? Also, can I publish it as a service only, or as a whole application, too? Can I pulbish only its interface? Or what are the other existing possibilities in which the users of the cloud can "see" my application (if there are any), I mean, what possible control can they have over it?
Also, what needs to be done on each node to accomplish my goal?

Thank you very much for your answers,
Lehel.