[one-users] [help] How to connet to a virtual machine?

cat fa boost.subscribing at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 10:28:02 PST 2011

I successfully ran virtual machines on my host, but I could connect to them.

The IP of my host is 1.185.2.21  . I bound eth0 to virbr0. I used these
commands:

ifconfig eth0 0.0.0.0  ( to give my eth0 a 0.0.0.0.0 IP )
ifconfig virbr0 1.185.2.21 ( to give my bridge the old IP of eth0 )

I create a virtual network in SunStone with leases like

1.185.2.22
1.185.2.23
1.185.2.24

However, When I  ping my virtuial machines with any of those IPs, all thoes
IPs are unreachable.

My host abtains its own ip (1.185.2.21) through DHCP.

Documents on Opennebula.org told me how to start a virtual machine, but it
didn't tell me how to connect to a vritual machine.

Is any settings incorrect so I could connect to a virtual machine?