[one-users] Announce 3.0 packages for SUSE

Robert Schweikert rjschwei at suse.com
Thu Dec 8 12:46:17 PST 2011

Hi,

Yes, 3.0 has been out for a while and I am a bit late. But better late
then never. Earlier this week I released 3.0 builds from the :Testing
repository on OBS (openSUSE Build Service) into the main repository

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Virtualization:/Cloud:/OpenNebula/

I also updated the KIWI example, available with the next KIWI
development release tomorrow, as well as the wiki entries:

http://en.opensuse.org/SDB:Cloud_OpenNebula

http://en.opensuse.org/SDB:KIWI_Cookbook_ONebula_Cloud

For openSUSE 12.1 we switched to systemd. The openSUSE 12.1 package for
OpenNebula contains service unit files. I'll post those in a separet e-mail.

Enjoy,
Robert

Tech Lead
rjschwei at suse.com