[one-users] users, groups and permissions

davood ghatreh davood.gh2000 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 03:58:06 PST 2011

Hi everyone,

I have created two users, both in the same group. I did it to let them use
the same images/networks/templates, but they are completely distinct. Now
they can see each other VMs and can simply login using VNC and make change
to each other vms. This is not what I want. And I don't want to create
distinct group for each of them, because i will have to make the same
images/templates/etc for them, because you cant chogrp a template to two
groups simultaneously.

Would you please provide me with a solution to figure it out?

Thanks all