[one-users] Definition Template File Extensions

Vickreman Chettiar vickreman at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 22:46:02 PST 2011

Hi.

  I'm currently in the planning/designing stages of setting up an
OpenNebula-based public cloud. I'm currently drawing up the necessary
definition templates, which for the time being I have saved as ODT files.

  I'm wondering what are the file extensions with which each of the
following Definition Templates should be saved, for deployment in an
OpenNebula cloud.

   - Virtual Machine Definition Template
   - Image Definition Template
   - Virtual Network Definition File

  Regards to all fellow OpenNebula users.

Vickreman Chettiar <http://sg.linkedin.com/in/vickremanchettiar>
I'm quite particular about particular fields of quiet physics such as
particular physics.