[one-users] version of license recommend for ESXi 4.1

Tino Vazquez tinova at opennebula.org
Tue Dec 13 03:47:58 PST 2011

Hi,

The problem is independent of the OpenNebula or VMware Drivers
version, is tied to the version of ESX. The problem is that the free
licenses for ESX are:

  * Free --> Remote access trimmed down (hence your RestrictedVersion issue)
  * Evaluation --> Needs to be refreshed each month

You need either the evaluation license (with the restriction
mentioned) or any other, paid-for licenses.

Regards,

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco, MSc